Librederm patch-filler with micro-needles of hyaluronic acid
100% natural low molecular weight hyaluronic acid.
Mechanism of action:
On the surface of the patch-filler LIBREDERM® there are 130 microneedles from bioresoluble hyaluronic acid.
During application, the microneedles pierce the surface layer of the skin painlessly, allowing hyaluronic acid to penetrate to a depth of 350 microns.
Microneedles are made from biodegradable hyaluronic acid.
After 3-4 hours the needles completely dissolve, filling the skin from the inside with active ingredients.
- an expensive salon procedure can be done at home perfectly safely
- contains 100% natural hyaluronic acid - an innovative technology of intensive biorevitalization due to 130 micro-needle bio-soluble hyaluronic acid
- Delivery of active ingredients in the deep layers of the skin - reduces the depth and severity of wrinkles
- non-invasive correction of age-related changes without painful cosmetic procedures
- does not contain parabens of dyes and preservatives
- Patch-fillers are specially developed taking into account the anatomical features of the areas around the eyes and nasolabial folds
- can be used at night during sleep
- simple and convenient for self-use
- there are no analogues in the pharmacy
Features of sale
Without a license